When using the Cloaked mobile app:
- Log in to your Cloaked mobile app. Go to the “Create” tab and tap on “New phone number”.
- Cloaked will generate a phone number. You can copy the Cloaked-generated phone number by clicking on the icon circled in red. To create a Cloaked email address, tap on “New email address”.
- To create a Cloaked password, tap on “New password”.
4. To create a Cloaked username, tap on “New username”.
- Save your Cloaked credentials under an identity i.e. the name of the entity you’ll share the credentials with (which in this case is McDonald’s).
- Your Cloaked-generated credentials for McDonald’s will be saved in the McDonald’s identity for future use.
When using the Cloaked dashboard:
- Log into your Cloaked dashboard. Click on the “New Identity” button in the top right corner.
- Give your identity a name either by typing in the name or selecting it from the list of suggested websites Cloaked generates.
3. To generate a Cloaked phone number, click on the “Generate” button.
4. Repeat Step 3 in each of the other respective fields to generate a Cloaked email, username, and password.
When using the Cloaked browser extension:
Make sure you’re logged in to Cloaked through the browser extension. The extension allows you to quickly generate Cloaked usernames, emails, passwords, and phone numbers on third-party websites/applications. In this case, we’ll show you how to generate credentials to sign up for an account on the the Reebok website.
- Click into the email field when signing up for an account. You’ll see a gray Cloaked logo in the email address field when the extension is enabled. Select “Generate email” in the window that will pop up. Cloaked will generate an email address.
- Repeat the step in the field for mobile phone number.
- A pop up window will appear which will show you the credentials you generated under the Reebok identity. Click “Save”. Your login credentials for Reebok will be saved in the Cloaked dashboard and mobile app, and going forward, you’ll be able to use the extension to automatically fill out the saved credentials the next time you log into the Reebok website.